From: Adrian Lynch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 11:40 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: REPOST: Two applications sharing cfid/cftoken

One point. If you have one App.cfm including another and both have a cfapp
tag, it'll run like this for the one that includes the other.

        Name this app App_1

        Now name this app App_2

This might not sit well with the creation of cfid and cftoken which will
happen twice on this page. A nice way to test this would be to create a new
directory and then mimic the layout with only the bare minimum of files. So
two App.cfms and some files to do the logging in and out.

Ade