This is what I do with CFEclipse. Navigator, file explorer, outline,
methods, dictionary, snip tree, tasks, problems, browser, search, regex
tester, kitchen sink, clean laundry, everything, all on the first
monitor, then just the text editor on the 2nd. This is really handy.

BTW, CFEclipse will let you split up your open docs on different windows
without any work. Drag the tab around the screen and deposit it wherever
you like.

-nathan strutz
http://www.dopefly.com/