Micha,

I'm at a crossroads, in that I typically defensive code when in DHTML
(or any language which has auto-garbage collection enabled) - yet i'm
concerned its an un-needed amount of work... ie reminds me of writing
115 lines of code to print "hello world" - sure its Zen powerd to the
10th degree - yet seems like i over did the task.

I guess what i was asking is that what kind of application or if any
out there that are being used suffer from this leak issue? and is it
really an issue or like you stated with flash, happens but really not
many notice only us perfectionists ;)