Well,

I don't know whats taken place as i only jump in / out of this list
when it suites me (sorry) but, the other day on another CF List
(CFAussie) I actually got in trouble for mentioning information that i
thought was not obvious to some, thus i assumed resulting in a
thread-match-2005.

Point i'm making is that sometimes we folk get complacent when on
mailing lists and assume others are up to speed on certain topics but
sadly in some cases they aren't especially those who passively
participate in open forum discussions so that they may learn.

That being said, there is no such thing as a dumb question, only dumb
teachers/pupils (ie those who mock people for asking dumb questions =
dumb and those who don't ask a question on something = dumb)..

I mean that also in a non-offensive manner too, just stating its
better to ask as in the end you'll be smarter for it.