Mike,

I think I know you mean. Shared, but with some reasonable load limit. I am
using Intermedia.net and have
for years. They a more expensive, but have great reliability. I also had
very good service with CrystalTech.
Would still be with CrystalTech except their event scheduling granularity
is way too slow for me. Something
like 15 min to an hour. I can schedules events down to the minute with
Intermedia.

Nick