which requires windows and your server belongingt in the correct
domain and all.  In my company the network/sysadmins will not allow
this.  I though you could use the cfldap tag for this.  You have to
have a uid/pwd that has the permissions to do such a thing.  Depending
on your LDAP server, the pwd field maybe different too.

Doug

like this maybe
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm/method=messages&threadid=17267&forumid=4