From: Barney Boisvert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 1:34 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: just noticed this when validating email

Just have one field per email address, and a button/link next to the
field that will dynamically add some more fields for more email
addresses.  That way people can add as many emails as they want, but
each one will be a separate field for validation and processsing.

cheers,
barneyb

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:20:19 -0400, Will Tomlinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I know this one is a little obvious, but I hadn't thought about it until I
tried it.

> I let users enter an email address or multiple emails separated by commas
to "send and item to a friend".

> If I validate the email address using cfinput, you can't enter more than
one email. If you do, you get the usual js message.

--
Barney Boisvert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Got Gmail? I have 50 invites.