I Stand Corrected.   My install *DOES* have a problem with CFLOCATION, however
it seems that the problem exists only when the file has nothing but a
CFLOCATION in it...

Example,  I have some legacy code which sits in FolderX on my site, for the
sole purpose of doing a <CFLOCATION url="../index.cfm?Fuseaction=FolderX">

This no longer works after the patch (didn't catch it since its an obscure area
of the site)....   I am running MX6.1 + w2K server with all the latest patches.

I have CFLOCATIONS Peppered throughout other areas of the site and it works
just fine.

The following file (go.cfm) does not work:
<cflocation url="http://www.cnn.com";>

Neither does wrapping it in <CFIF true></cfif> in case presence of other code
impacted the situation.

HOWEVER, adding content to the page prior to the cflocation (obviously assuming
you dont cfflush) *DOES* work.   The below code works:
<!--- go3.cfm --->
TESTING
<cflocation url="http://www.cnn.com";>

Any ideas.  Can someone ask MM to fix and post?

-D