I use CT for spidaweb.com, its not a critical web site and if it went
down for an hour I wouldn't care. I've heard rumours that Australia
surfers can suddenly see CT drop off the web for a bit - but that was
due to some major US based router or something technical like
that.....apparently....

That all being said, It doesn't bother me they take it down infact i'd
prefer an ISP tell me 10000+ times the reasons why they are about to
take down my website instead of ISP's that simply DONT.

On the whole, I'm pretty carefactor on CT they seem to respond to my
support requests easy enough - although my email accounts tend to
loose admin every now an then but no real hard hitting issue.

CT = cruisy and can't think of an ISP around the same price range that
offers more in terms of CS? If i were to host a large scale wesbite
like Macromedia.com or something really customer driven - then i'd be
pinning them to the wall on "whys" but for a shared hosting situation
really, i think you're dreaming a little in terms of expecting
dedicated instance 24/7, 365 days a year uptime and only goes down in
the event a meteor takes out the server rack....

imho.

--
Regards,
Scott Barnes