> Holy Cow, this reminds me of that monty python the meaning of
> life scene when the Catholic teacher is explaining how to
> hang your coat...
>
> It's quite simple, you must put your coat on the lower hook
> before you collect your note after you go to the masters game
> unless your brother will be on vacation on Saturday then you
> get must get his note from the dean before you go to lunch
> move your brothers coat to the upper hook after you collect
> your...

The details aren't that important, though. All you really need to know is
that you need at least one CFMX Enterprise license for each production
server, whether it's the one you used to create the EAR/WAR or the one you
deploy it on. You may need more than one license per server, depending on
the number of CPUs running the application server.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/