Hey,

I've built a cool little tool I'm callin' nodirtywords.

It's just what the name implies, code that check to make sure a dirty word
hasn't been submitted via form data. Iset it up as a web service, but also
built a custom tag AND just a plain ol' CFC. For now I wanted to see if some of
you could test out the web service and give me some feedback/suggestions. I
know WS isn't the way to implement this, but it's just plain fun to use it that
way! :)

dave l., please don't test it out, my cf server probably can't handle it!  :)

Thanks to Jared for his help!

Test it out right here: http://www.wtomlinson.com/checkcussform.cfm

Here's some explanation and example code I've been using.

Setup a text input named "text".  A structure named "finalresult" will return a
variable named finalresult.theresult with a value of either "pass" or "fail".

There's also a variable named finalresult.wordcount that returns the word count
of text submitted. This could be used for a server side check that ensures text
didn't exceed the max specified. Use the values to do whatever processing you'd
like.

query with the clean text</cfif>
<cfif IsDefined("FORM.text")>
<cfinvoke component="nodirtywords" method="passorfail"
returnvariable="finalresult" text="#FORM.text#">
</cfinvoke>
</cfif>

Then output it like this.

<cfif Isdefined("finalresult")>