hmm that came up ok if a bit slow... I think slow is ok if the person
can see the thing coming. Whereas the pdf just sort of sat there
saying it was downloading but just looking like a blank page. When I
was researching internet marketing they had a rule of thumb that the
average person won't wait more than 12 seconds for a site before they
get bored and leave. This site is a little different -- it looks as
though it might be of great interest to someone who was interested in
flyfishing..... but still, four minutes clearly won't do. But you knew
that. The one I looked at is 47k... I can see that you might want that
level of detail but hmm hmm what about black and white?