Hi all

Does anybody know how to access a Javascript variable in Cold Fusion? To
give you an example, I have some JS running as part
of a cross-select box in Cold Fusion. I need to be able to access the values
of the elements in the right hand box, and these are stored within a
Javascript variable. But I need to create a Cold Fusion list out of these
elements, so I need CF to be able to resolve this variable. I've always
wondered how to do this, and never found the code, so I'd love to find out
how it's done. Probably something simple that I'll kick myself for...

Thanks

Garry