From: Jeff Waris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 9:08 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Issue getting Coldfusion to process pages on new site...

I had an odd issue the other day and I was hoping someone could help. I
run
CFMX here and we have some testing IP addresses that we use internally.
So I
set another one up on our development box for a new site. NO biggie. I
can
serve out HTML pages just fine. As soon as I go to process a CFM page I
get
this error. "Error 500: Internal Server Error". I am completely baffled
by
why it couldn't serve the page. IIS sees the site, why doesn't
Coldfusion? I
have tried some solutions from macromedia regarding this (setting the
application security lower...), but it seems these solutions were for
CF5.
The new site is NOT in the WWWROOT directory, but neither is a bunch of
others and they work. So I am at a loss? Anyone have anything similar
happen
to them?

Thanks!
Jeff