De: Nathan Strutz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Martes, 19 de Abril de 2005 12:39
Para: CF-Talk
Asunto: Re: Issue getting Coldfusion to process pages on new site...

Right, there's actually 2 settings you can do to get around having to
look at the error log, and 1 really great workaround.

Setting 1:
CF Administrator, settings page, turn off "Enable HTTP status codes"

Setting 2:
IE Tools > Options > Advanced, turn off "Show friendly HTTP error messages"

Complete workaround:
Get firefox (www.getfirefox.com).

-nathan strutz
http://www.dopefly.com/