I don't belive there is a way to do this from the admin API. Although
its certainly a simple process of deleting the files from the
cfclasses directory. So you could feasibly write a method using cffile
to clear the directory. However if your 17 instance are on multiple
servers you would need someway to make that method publicly accessible
(to trigger the method on other servers), or mount network drives.
Neither are a very elegant solution though.

-Adam