Rick Faircloth wrote:
> Now, that's the best idea I've heard...
>
> Let people pay for a subscription for no ads, otherwise
> ads are turned on...and if anyone doesn't want links in
> their posts, they have the option not to post (and I don't
> know of anyone whose input this list can't survive without),
> or perhaps Michael could set a flag of some sort on the
> poster's account to stop the links.  Of course, if the poster
> decided to opt out of having their posts linked, they should
> have to pay the subscription fee to participate...

If Michael decides so I am out. And I am willing to pull the
copyright card to prevent links being inserted into my email.
Advertisements on the sides, above, below, popups, popunders are
all no problem. But my email is my original work and I don't want
links in there that I didn't put in there myself.

Jochem