I feel that if it went to a subscription fee (which I think it should), it
would raise the level of discussion and it would allow Michael to be a
little more aggressive to what is acceptable.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrocknaphobia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 12:49 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: wtf are those advertizing links in the text?

Woah. If this list went to a monthly/yearly subscription you can
expect a severe drop in subscribers. Many times, especially the last
few days, I've contemplated dropping of this list. As many people seem
to confuse this list and thier own personal blog. In all honesty, if I
cared about your opinions on the merger or whatever, I'd read you blog
(Which I have no intrest in). I surely not going to pay for it.