How much have you donated to be on this list over the entire time you have
been on it?
 I randomly get on this list to help people with quick questions more than
anything else. I rarely post questions to it.
 Clearly it is not 100% centralized or I would not maintain a presense in
multiple other places. My point on centralization is that if it were to all
the sudden cost money to be here, is it all the sudden would drive people
away.