I'm down with the 2nd option, thanks Brian

gabe

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Kotek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 12:46 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Fusebox dir structure so sensative stuff not web accessable

Well you can just set the model and view circuits to have access="internal"
and no external users can call anything in them. Or you can elect to move
the entire application (controller, model, view, parsed and plugins) out of
the web root and just have your index.cfm file in the web root. In your
index.cfm file, where you include the core file, just use a relative path
from your web-accessible directory to wherever your application code is,
like this:

<cfinclude template="../mynonwebaccessibledir/fusebox4.runtime.cfmx.cfm">

If you keep the Fusebox XML file along with the rest of your application,
the circuit mappings are the same (relative to the fusebox.xml file).