No idea if this helps but I have noticed in 6.1 that if you run a bunch of
things on one page it seems like CF just keeps using resources and never
releasing what was used until the page finishes loading. For example we have
this "ugly" page that connects to one datasource, grabs 70k records, loops
over them and inserts into another datasource. That page works in CF5, it is
slow but works. In MX I noticed it runs fine up to somewhere around 65k
inserts and then the server starts dragging and eventually causes a JRUN
error around 66k records.
 Tried a lot of different ways to make that run in MX. So far the only one
that seems to work is pushing 1000 rows at a time to a web server that then
loops those and inserts them.
 Sad thing is if they would just grant a dblink in this case then none of
this would be needed. Then again we still have another page that does
something similar for LDAP information :(