Why does everyone assume this? I never ever stated directly or
indirectly that a lack of a banner at MM.com for CFMX7 would hurt sales.

I was only commenting on why MM *wouldn't* devote more than a small
speedometer graphic to the launch of their premier application server
product. That's all. My observation wasn't to forecast the future lack
of sales, but rather to shed light on the internal view of the product -
that MM saw fit to give it 0% space at the top of the page.

I'll tell you what, If I were on the CFMX development team, and launch
day came and there was only a 60x60 pixel graphic of a speedometer to
announce my blood, sweat and tears, I would shit the proverbial Ipod
Shuffle!