You can use percentages for iFrames as well as pixel dimensions.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dawson, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 3:06 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Basic web interface question

It's been a while since I toyed with iframes, but I somehow remember
that I could never get rid of a scroll bar in IE.  Even if my content
was smaller than the iframe, the scroll bar was always there.

Iframes aside, what if you use full-blown frames to do this?  If this is
a widely-used public page, I may reconsider frames, but if this is
limited to a few administrator-type users, frames may be the way to go.

To answer your question, like John Burns said, Javascript may be to able
to do what you need.  However, I would not particularly care for my
browser resizing an area on my screen.  I, personally, would code for
800x600 and try to get it to fit as best as possible.

M!ke