You know, I really used to love CF Studio.  Especially
when it was HomeSite
and before Allaire bought it out..  Ever since then,
it has been my personal
opinion that the quality in this product has slipped
dramatically.  It's
quite buggy on any system that I've tried it on..
Annoying UI behavior
mostly.

It really hasn't evolved THAT much since the humble
days of HomeSite yet it's
now incredibly bloated and did I mention buggy?

I do like the built in property dialogues for editing
various CF commands..
it always helps when I'm dealing with that obscure
command I can't quite
remember the syntax for but am too lazy to dig up the
docs.

So-- where's a girl to look?  What about Dreamweaver
Ultradev?  Is it a
qualified replacement for CF Studio?

Thanks,
-RK