--------------43B6EB05B63975F07276C5E3

I can't seem to relate to your problem, I hope you find a solution.

Reuben King wrote:

> You know, I really used to love CF Studio.  Especially
> when it was HomeSite
> and before Allaire bought it out..  Ever since then,
> it has been my personal
> opinion that the quality in this product has slipped
> dramatically.  It's
> quite buggy on any system that I've tried it on..
> Annoying UI behavior
> mostly.
>
> It really hasn't evolved THAT much since the humble
> days of HomeSite yet it's
> now incredibly bloated and did I mention buggy?
>
> I do like the built in property dialogues for editing
> various CF commands..
> it always helps when I'm dealing with that obscure
> command I can't quite
> remember the syntax for but am too lazy to dig up the
> docs.
>
> So-- where's a girl to look?  What about Dreamweaver
> Ultradev?  Is it a
> qualified replacement for CF Studio?
>
> Thanks,
> -RK

--------------43B6EB05B63975F07276C5E3

begin:vcard
n:Taavon;James
tel;cell:(443) 506-2117
tel;fax:(410) 333-5203
tel;work:(410) 767-3415
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation;Office of Information and Technology
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Web Developer
adr;quoted-printable:;;1100 N. Eutaw Street,=0D=0ARoom 203;Baltimore;MD;21201;
fn:James Taavon
end:vcard