From: Fabio Terracini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 4:30 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Flash Form unclickable

Hello,

Had anyone faced a flash forms problem that sometimes you can "use it"?

I means, some controls, often the bottom ones (some times one of them,
sometimes two, three, etc), became "unclickable"?

We're running some test with different plug-in versions and browsers,
but this is really hard to reproduce. We reproduced iw a few times, but
not enough to understadn what's going on. And our client is facing this
problem ALL the time.

Sometime chaning some of the flash form code (forcing it to recompile)
solves the problem. But it the user access that form again he will face
the problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

--