Yep... I'd have never thought to try that. Interesting suggestion.

That said, it will only work with images within the purview of a
webserver... and I've been messing around with this a bit. Maybe this has
worked this way forever, but this saves a LOT of typing:

<cfcontent type="image/png" file="d:\images\#imagename#" />

I've used this sort of method in several places and always but a cffile
followed by a cfcontent and a cfoutput. This seems to destroy the need for
any of the above.

Most cool.

Laterz,

--