Chris;
This problem is exactly what we have built a solution for in publishing
Spank! Youth Culture Online (http://www.spankmag.com). We are also beginning
to market the engine as a product called Lopedia.

There are several fields for each entry - but importantly, we strip out all
HTML and ASCII for submitted material (security reasons) and replace with a
pseudo-code that we parse back with each story (submit a response to a
thread - there's a link that  shows all the pseudo-code). This way, we can
change the parser to modify the look and feel of the text. This is also how
we have the first word of each paragraph in the Spankopedia section (not the
forums) Bold and +1 size.

We are slowly moving over 350 old, full length features into the database
from raw HTML files. Let's just say - If I had these in a database to begin
with (OK - we started back in 1995), I would be a much happier boy.

One thing though - I don't use fusebox and don't like the methodology all
that well (OK - let the flames begin - you people do seem a little religious
about dissenting voices), but it's a matter of personal choice. Do though DB
it all. Right now. From the beginning.

Stephen R. Cassady
Publisher & Cofounder, Spank! Youth Culture Online
wb. http://www.spankmag.com
em. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

About Spankmag.com!
Launched 01 November 1995, Spank! Youth Culture Online is a flagship quality
youth online-lifestyle magazine (<http://www.spankmag.com>), and the very
first-ever of it's kind. Spank!s online services offer users cool reviews,
informative features, opinions, contests, cartoons and areas to express
their own thoughts and ideas.

At the heart of Spank!s services is original, fresh, content built by a team
of editors from North America and around the world. True to it's nature,
Spank! leverages this talent into a peer to peer meeting of youth (14 - 26)
from around the world. Free of censorship, open to ideas, Spank! weeds out
the parental guidance side found in most youth journals designed by adults.
Spank! is the playground and stepping stone for youth.

For more information please contact us directly @ Stephen Cassady,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]