Point me to an archive if there is one (the one linked to off of
houseoffusion.com only goes up to Jan, 2000).

I realize by looking @ tail end threads that there was a recent discussion
of CFLOCK.  Can someone give me a summary?  I've been trying to grapple with
when should/shoudn't one use CFLOCK.  Read Ben Forta's article in last
month's CF Developer's Journal which, I thought, didn't really give us some
hard and fast rules, just sort of described what locking was and some
possible uses for it, but not when one *should* use it.  Big difference.

Anyway, if anyone could give me an overview of what got discussed here, I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Evan