>Good God...my Eyes....my Eyes!!!!

If that code is a condemnation of CF, its a fairly weak one. I've seen crap
code in CF, JS, Java, ASP,PHP, you name it. I've also seen some very elegant
code in each of those languages. The point is that how much does the code in
question cost? For most sites, if the PHP site takes twice or three times as
long as the same site being done in CF, then whatever you have in the free
software, you've more than spent on programmers wages. So which site is cheaper
again?

larry