You can only use the interface on Java objects.  So you'll need a
concrete Java object that implements the interface.  Just instantiate
that concrete object and pass it into your method.

The type system that CF uses is entirely divorced from the type system
that Java uses.  There are a couple places of overlap (like you can
pass a CF number in as a Java Double), but that's it.

cheers,
barneyb

--
Barney Boisvert