Sorry, should have said I'm using MS SQL 2000. I'm pulling data from survey
results which will have a value in the range 1 - 5 so if I have 50 surveys,
I'll want to find the max, min, upper and lower quartiles and median of the
dataset for each individual quesion. i.e. 1 question = 1 box in the
graphical output.
 Failing that, is there any way I can get Excel to generate these charts on
the fly if I dump the data into a spreadsheet (automatically on the server)?
At the end of the day the client wants a boxplot to be generated and isn't
too concerned about how we go about getting it, as long as he doesn't have
to do any work!
 Thanks,
 Ryan