Hey Matt:

I recently had a similar problem, and I wrote to my hosting company,
this was their response:

===========
Thank you for using Intermedia Technical Support.

This is due to the "check that file exists" option that is set in IIS
for 'bigbugz' Web server. If you want us to UNcheck this option and make
your CFGRAPH script working, we would ask you to send us a request
along with verification of your identity (the last 5 digits and
expiation date of credit card to which your account is billed), so that
we could turn this option off. However, please be advised that you will
NOT t be able to use custom 404 errors once this option is changed.

This is because CFGRAPH makes a call to /CFGraphingPage.cfm, passing
parameters of the graph that's displayed. However, the
CFGraphingPage.cfm template doesn't actually exist. This isn't a problem
with ColdFusion, as it seems to look for this request. However, if IIS
checks to see whether or not the file exists before handing it to
ColdFusion, it will obviously fail (since it doesn't exist, so
ColdFusion never sees it).

Maybe that will help you?  Beware, tho, this was CF6.1, not 7, but it
might point you in the right direction.

Ray