Thanks Ray. I've checked into this and "Verify that file exists" is already
unchecked.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 10 June 2005 11:48 a.m.
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: cfchart not working on new server

Hey Matt:

I recently had a similar problem, and I wrote to my hosting company,
this was their response:

Thank you for using Intermedia Technical Support.

This is due to the "check that file exists" option that is set in IIS
for 'bigbugz' Web server. If you want us to UNcheck this option and make
your CFGRAPH script working, we would ask you to send us a request
along with verification of your identity (the last 5 digits and
expiation date of credit card to which your account is billed), so that
we could turn this option off. However, please be advised that you will
NOT t be able to use custom 404 errors once this option is changed.