Hi Jennifer,

Again - perfect candidate for Fusebox.  If your other person is strictly doing HTML
work and graphics, then you have the person submit "templates" to you and you
integrate the CF coding into them.

Keep the design guy off your server.  I do this all the time with design people and it
works great.  They have a perfect "static" version of the site, and I've got the final
result with the graphics and layout integrated.

---mark

Mark Warrick
Phone: (714) 547-5386
Efax.com Fax: (801) 730-7289