First, you shouldn't run CF as the system account.  Set up an
unprivileged account that is specifically for CF (or at least for just
CF and the web server), and run it under that account.

I don't know if Windows has a sudo-like command that lets you run
programs as if you were another user, but that's what you need.  CF
will need to execute homesite as the user that is currently signed
into the machine.

cheers,
barneyb

--