From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 7:19 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: HTML to PDF

Yeah, tracking row counts in table rendering sometimes is an imprecise
science, but I've seen it done with good results.  It's a little
discocerting for users to split onto a new page without new headers
re-rendered on printed copy anyway, so oming up with a counter, ending the
tabel and re-starting the table on the next page is probably a good thing to
do for the best user experience anyway.

Perhaps someone here could share their code with splitting tables at page
breaks...