I don't either, but back in the day (..cringe..) before I knew better,
before learning about error handling, my clients would print and fax the
error to me when they came across one.  It was a nightmare to decipher
what was going on.  And, since I sucked, there were a lot of faxes
coming in.

Now, though, the error just gets emailed to me.  Much better!  :)