> Did they switch from 5 to BD or from MX to BD?
I would assume that they setup test servers for both MX and BD

>Also, stability can often be based on the quality of the coding itself
I agree, performance too.

I *assume* that for a benchmark test they would have written some decent
code and then used that, as well as testing their existing site...

I have heard reports from a guy that writes very tight code that his system
runs slower on bd.net than CFMX.... reliable performance stats are very hard
to nail down...