From: Bryan Stevenson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 11:52 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: 5th Most Trafficked Site Switches to BlueDragon

> hehe. I truly hope you're joking Bryan.
>
> Rey...

Not at all....what is it...never heard of it?

Most likely it's something pushed in the media in the US....so us
Canucks don't see it unless we go hunting for it.

To be honest I rarely visit any of the top 5 that were listed.  eBay is
the only one I actively use.....and that's only because it's pretty much
impossible to find freestyle standup jetski parts where I live!!

Enlighten me Ray ;-)

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.