From: Lee _ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 21 July 2005 3:10 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Query object contained within a Query object

For my own edification, I'm interested in learning the reasons why the
following would *NOT* be a good idea:

Storing a query object within another query object, like:
<cfset QuerySetCell(query2, "ColumnName", query1, rowNumber)>

I am aware that you can accomplish a similar effect by constructing an array
of structures or a structure of structures, etc.  However, what I am really
interested in is a constructive critique of the query within a query method.

Any thoughts or explanations would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.