I can't get my head around this. Small but significant problem with
external stylesheets. I've got this page (http://s05.seacrets.com) where
the flash item in the middle of the page is supposed to be flush on the
top of the div containing it (#primaryContent). This (oddly) is working
great in IE 6.x, but isn't working within Firefox 1.0.5.

I have a global.css file loading first, setting initial style properties
of all base elements of the site (header graphic, nav menu, etc.). I use
another stylesheet to define styles for elements specific to the page
being viewed. This file may also be used to override style settings set
previously by the global stylesheet. In this case I'm overriding the
padding property of the primaryContent Div (well, I am in IE anyway).

I just can't seem to get this secondary style sheet to take. I've run
the W3C Validators on the page. CSS validates fine, the XHTML only bombs
on the embed tag used for the flash element (anyone know how to get
around that?). Anybody with any ideas I am open to suggestions.

Any and all help greatly appreciated,
Cutter