How did this get missed in MX 7 ?  Unbelievable.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Micha Schopman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 11:06 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: cfschedule & ghost threads

Dave,

It is a bug ... I am really astonished that such a mayor bug from 2003
still isn't fixed. Practically, the cfschedule tag is useless.

Bug: 48529
http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_18325

The jobs all have different names, they run with a interval of 60
seconds, and are doing nothing more than cfmail start->endrow, until all
rows are handled. Then the job is removed, well .. it should have been
removed.

Still astonished ...

Micha Schopman
Project Manager

Modern Media, Databankweg 12 M, 3821 AL  Amersfoort
Tel 033-4535377, Fax 033-4535388
KvK Amersfoort 39081679, Rabo 39.48.05.380

-----
Modern Media, Making You Interact Smarter. Onze oplossingen verbeteren
de interactie met uw doelgroep.
Wilt u meer omzet, lagere kosten of een beter service niveau? Voor meer
informatie zie www.modernmedia.nl
-----