I'm curious as to what tool other CF'rs use to "prototype" their CF
applications for proposing XYZ to the client.  I've seen some use Photoshop &
Fireworks, Dreamweaver is of course an option.  This may sound odd but, I've
found MS Visual Studio's "Grid Layout" to be an attractive option as I can
drag/drop all UI to where I want in record time and the interface is
web-based versus graphics.  Being the CF programmer that I am - after the
non-functional prototype is accepted, it's archived and I begin development
with CF (prefer Dreamweaver as code editor).  I'm sure many would say (maybe
not on this list), "why build in VS and not follow through w/ASP.net coding"?
I prefer CF, though VS (using grid layout) "currently" serves my purposes for
"non-functional" prototypes.

What do you use for prototyping?  Am open to other options ... perhaps their's
a plug-in for CFEclipse?

Regards,
Chuck