I admit that I've wasted an hour or two on problems that weren't
really problems, that may have been caught by someone who was around
to hear me scream obscenities at the machine, but there are so many
benefits of working from home that far outweigh that one drawback for
me (e.g. not wasting hours being interrupted by those who have
mistaken me for someone who actually wants to discuss their favourite
group of people who skillfully hit a ball with a stick on the weekend
etc etc).