If the word "date" is anywhere in the form field name, they will not be
output (ie to_date, from_date, etc).  I went through this before,
couldn't figure out why, then someone here (Ian maybe?) pointed out this
"feature" of CF.

So, what are the names of the form fields that you're trying to pass?

Ray

Tom McNeer wrote:
> Just curious if anyone else has experienced this:
>
> I was looping over the fields of a submitted form using the
> Form.Fieldnames variable, and I noticed that there were missing
> fieldnames.
>
> When I looped over StructKeyList(form), the fieldnames were all there.
>
> I couldn't find any commonality among the missing fields except that
> they contained date values (or empty strings, for omitted date
> values). Both had been run through the cfform validate=date routine.
> Or more correctly, both fields had those routines assigned, although
> values were not required in the fields. I don't know if this had any
> impact on the missing fields or not, but they were the only ones
> missing.
>
> This was on a server running CFMX 6.1.
>
> Has anyone seen this behavior, or have any thoughts on why it might
> have occurred?

Ray Champagne - Senior Application Developer
CrystalVision Web Site Design and Internet Services
603.433.9559
www.crystalvision.org