Exactly - but here's my point:

We have these conversations a lot.  Somebody asks how to do something and
somebody (sometimes myself) gets all high-and-mighty that they should be
using a better, more appropriate tool.

But the world doesn't work that way.  We have limitations.

Sometimes we have to do the best we can with what we have and what we know
in the time we have.

I agree it's getting silly.  But so is chastising people who want to
complete tasks as best they can with what they got.

This isn't a "hammer and a wrench" situation.  This is a shovel and a
backhoe situation: both can get the job done but one is vastly superior, but
requires much more training and resources.

Which is exactly why the best tool for the job may not be the right tool for
the job.

Jim Davis