From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 August 2005 13:45
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFFORM error

I understand that, but my point is I don't think you need the </cfoutput>
AFTER the <cfform>.  In any case, if moving it above <cfform> didn't solve
the problem, then the typo is somewhere else in your code and we're not
going to be able to help unless you can post all the code in the template
AND maybe post your exact error message again (all of it).

Dave