From: Robert Everland III [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 12:56 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFSPOT Exam

        Ok I just took the CFSpot 4.0 fundamentals exam and what does everyone
think the answer to this is. What is the name of the scope qualifier used
within a Custom Tag to refer to the parameters passed to the Custom Tag?  I
say it's caller, checked a couple tags and they refer to it as caller, but
what is the real answer if it isn't that?

Bob Everland

the body.