WebORB uses proprietary internal BlueDragon APIs to invoke CFCs directly (we
worked very closely with the WebORB developers to make this work). I suppose
it could be made to work with CFMX in a similar manner, but so far the
WebORB developers have chosen not to do so.

Vince Bonfanti
http://blog.newatlanta.com

New Atlanta Communications, LLC
http://www.newatlanta.com